- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- The Kings Birthday- Fathers Day in Thailand
- Cost of Medical Insurance in Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- This is Thailand?
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
Daily Archives: October 26, 2010
Taking a look at my earlier post about Lumpini, I spent more time on the lizards of Lumpini than the park itself. To read my introduction to Lumpini and about the lizards: http://faranginbangkok.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/a-visit-to-lumpini-park-sights-sounds-and-lizards/ Lumpini is Bangkok’s Central Park. Regardless of … Continue reading