- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Alms for Monks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Don't go Changing
- Bangkok Taxi- Asking for a Ride, New Complaint Hotline and Fares
- Street Food in Bangkok- Where there is a Sidewalk, there will be Food
- If You Haven't Visited Thailand....
Daily Archives: February 14, 2011
The power of marketing- Valentine’s Day is a big holiday in Thailand, I feel like I am back in the USA. School kids running around with heart stickers, pink cupcakes for sale at Skytrain stations, restaurants offering special V-Day menus. … Continue reading
Summary of the weekend- no issues at protests, police didn’t enforce ISA laws against yellow shirts, yellow shirts refuse to leave permanent protest site but draw small numbers, red shirts draw large numbers for temporary protest and drivers were the … Continue reading