- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Do and Don't List
- About Me
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- A Daytime 'What The ....'
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Think being the Prime Minister in Thailand is fun? No street protest, everything is politically stable in Thailand? Things are on edge to the point where an issue with a satellite knocks out TV reception for a few hours and … Continue reading
I missed the first day of Songkran, had to work in Malaysia. Day 2 was very fun, Bangkok seemed to be one giant water “fight”. Most Thais say “play with water” and that is more correct than the term fight- … Continue reading
Last year there were some questions if the Songkran celebration would even take place in Bangkok- the red shirts street protest had just moved to the central commercial district and then on 10 April 26 people were killed when fighting … Continue reading
Last year I lived in the middle of the Red Shirt protest, I traveled to Thailand during the Yellow Shirts protest and blockage of the airport. But what are most Thai people? Reds or Yellows or do they care? The … Continue reading