- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Cost of Medical Insurance in Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Bangkok Taxi- Asking for a Ride, New Complaint Hotline and Fares
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- Tips On Bangkok
- About Me
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
Author Archives: faranginbangkok
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
You might not know that Thais do up some tasty fried chicken. And that fried chicken is commonly eaten- from roadside to restaurant. If you’re in Bangkok and want a good fried bird (in aircon and with great som tum … Continue reading
What this article of clothing is supposed to do, or be.
Dear Bangkok, Don’t go changin’.
Did someone want their suggestion heard? Or did they misunderstand a suggestion made to them?
I love this city.
Annual trip to immigration, time to renew the one-year visa. Immigration is always bizarre, it’s a massive operation in a simply massive building located well out of town. You see loads of people in various forms of trouble- from overstay … Continue reading
…to see the last gasps of rainy season
I’ve got no idea as to when this product or advertisement was a good idea….go ahead, think of your own caption.