- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- Cost of Medical Insurance in Thailand
- Alms for Monks
- Tips On Bangkok
- Loi Krathong Festival in Lumpini Park
Category Archives: Thailand
Thb499, sign says ไม่เมา ไม่เลิก which means ‘not drunk, don’t give up’.
As seen at a congress in Singapore- I was surprised that an Ass Finger Sandwich would be vegetarian, though I’d never given it much thought and certainly didn’t try one.
Nothing I write will make this any funnier:
I’ll have a glass of the Run please, hold the chaser
It’s a cool evening, at least by Bangkok standards, so I decided to walk home from work. As always, you can see a lot during a 20 minute walk in Bangkok. Tonight ‘a lot’ turned out to be a snake … Continue reading
The national Emblem of Thailand is the Garuda, I love it.
With all due respect, I believe there is a grave error in a Thai to English translation. The Thai word for sidewalk is ทางเดิน (tang deen) with the word ทาง (tang) meaning ‘way or path’ and the word เดิน … Continue reading
Yeah, at first the ‘fighting cock’ section grabbed my attention in the race to win the award for ‘strangest title for shopping section at the JJ weekend market’, upon further review, ‘creature’ was declared the winner. FYI- I played it … Continue reading
Medical tourism- from breast augmentation and teeth whitening to heart surgery and orthopedics- is big business for Thailand as figures show total revenue of over Bt97.8 billion in 2012. Thailand is home to many high quality hospitals and has been … Continue reading