- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Tips On Bangkok
- Cost of Medical Insurance in Thailand
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- Bangkok: Facts and Figures
- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
Category Archives: Thailand
Much has been made of ‘teflon Thailand’- no matter the news, people continue to visit and holiday in Thailand. But does that still hold true? The Nation newspaper published the YTD arrivals from Jan-Sep 2014, the data is attributed to … Continue reading
Today @chomsowhat posted some very interesting charts and statistics on twitter, showing foreign investment in Thailand and the top 3 countries for exports. Of course the purchasing power of China has been increasing dramatically across the globe, China becoming the … Continue reading
Thb499, sign says ไม่เมา ไม่เลิก which means ‘not drunk, don’t give up’.
As seen at a congress in Singapore- I was surprised that an Ass Finger Sandwich would be vegetarian, though I’d never given it much thought and certainly didn’t try one.
Nothing I write will make this any funnier:
I’ll have a glass of the Run please, hold the chaser
It’s a cool evening, at least by Bangkok standards, so I decided to walk home from work. As always, you can see a lot during a 20 minute walk in Bangkok. Tonight ‘a lot’ turned out to be a snake … Continue reading
The national Emblem of Thailand is the Garuda, I love it.
With all due respect, I believe there is a grave error in a Thai to English translation. The Thai word for sidewalk is ทางเดิน (tang deen) with the word ทาง (tang) meaning ‘way or path’ and the word เดิน … Continue reading
Yeah, at first the ‘fighting cock’ section grabbed my attention in the race to win the award for ‘strangest title for shopping section at the JJ weekend market’, upon further review, ‘creature’ was declared the winner. FYI- I played it … Continue reading