- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Bangkok: Facts and Figures
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Siem Reap & Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- Missed in Translation: Sidewalk or Sidemarket?
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Cost of Medical Insurance in Thailand
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
Tag Archives: Temple
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
Planning to visit Bangkok and Thailand in the near future? Want to check out some of the top tourist destinations and see pictures. Get the Amazing Thailand App (free) for your iPad or iPhone at iTunes, here is the link: … Continue reading
Wat Pathum Wanaram is located in the central shopping district, between the Siam Paragon shopping center and Central World. I have seen this Wat from the BTS Skytrain many times, it is attractive but I never had the desire to … Continue reading