- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: February 24, 2010
Question I have been asked: Is it safe to travel to Bangkok now and immediately after the February 26, 2010 Thaksin asset ruling? Yes. As of 24 February, 27 Countries have issued some kind of travel advisory (http://bangkokpost.com/business/tourism/33418/tat-prepared-for-crisis ). Safety … Continue reading