- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: April 6, 2010
As I wrote on Saturday, the red shirts takeover of the central shopping and business district was a very good move and created significant momentum for their cause. They have refused to leave, their numbers have increased and the government … Continue reading