- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Cold Weather in Bangkok (March 2011)
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- Alms for Monks
- Street Food in Bangkok- Where there is a Sidewalk, there will be Food
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
Daily Archives: May 6, 2010
The Red Shirts in Bangkok- The Yellow Shirts Spoil the fun, Alien(a)nation and Is the way out the way forward?
The red shirt protest is running out of steam, there are only about 5,000 protestors left in Bangkok. The military and military force is the ultimate decider in the standoff- the military is backing the government, at least in appearance. … Continue reading