- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: February 5, 2011
Yes, two Buddhist countries are fighting over disputed land- the disputed land centers around, of all things, a temple (Preah Vihear Temple). The BKK Post reports two people were killed in over 2 hours of fighting yesterday with both sides … Continue reading
Day three of the Lunar New Year, the second New Year celebrated in Thailand and first I have seen that uses an egg for New Years greetings.