- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: February 6, 2011
The Yellow Shirts have been protesting for 12 days. A stage is setup with a PA, toilets have been built, speakers address the protesters and music plays between speakers. The protest crowd has been small, it swelled “into the thousands … Continue reading