- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: February 12, 2011
If your protest doesn’t make front page headlines, is it still a protest? What the Yellow Shirts had labeled just one week ago as a “major march” turned out to be 2,000 people gathering for a walk from their protest … Continue reading
Siem Reap, Cambodia in only 213 air miles away from Bangkok, the flight takes 45 minutes. Angkor Wat and all surrounding wats and temples are located minutes from Siem Reap. There is no reason- or way- to describe the wats … Continue reading