- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- Tips On Bangkok
- If You Haven't Visited Thailand....
- The Farang Dominates...
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- Alms for Monks
Daily Archives: February 14, 2011
The power of marketing- Valentine’s Day is a big holiday in Thailand, I feel like I am back in the USA. School kids running around with heart stickers, pink cupcakes for sale at Skytrain stations, restaurants offering special V-Day menus. … Continue reading
Summary of the weekend- no issues at protests, police didn’t enforce ISA laws against yellow shirts, yellow shirts refuse to leave permanent protest site but draw small numbers, red shirts draw large numbers for temporary protest and drivers were the … Continue reading