- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Daily Archives: June 3, 2012
There will be no alcohol served in bars on Monday 4 May 2012. Many bars will not be open and some restaurants will close. Note- many western hotels and restaurants will serve alcohol. Most stores will not sell alcohol at … Continue reading
Thailand is a great country, but some of the laws and rules in Thailand are different from other countries. When you visit Thailand, follow the rules. Period. Last week saw a ruling against a webmaster regarding comments on a website- … Continue reading