- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
Monthly Archives: January 2013
In a city with 11,000,000 residents, it’s not often you find yourself in a deserted public place or even space. Yesterday I found myself in just such a place- the brand new and very recently opened BTS Pho Nimit station. … Continue reading
Okay, so you all love the booze and are concerned about boozing in Bangkok, my most popular post is this one regarding mid-afternoon prohibition and the majority of emails I receive have questions about when and where people can get … Continue reading
If there is a sidewalk, there will be street food, that is one of the first rules of Bangkok. If there is an office tower and a sidewalk that leads to the office tower, there will be an abundance of … Continue reading
The Thai Department of National Parks has urged tourists to cover up. Yes, tourists are encouraged to wear respectful clothing when swimming and visiting National Parks. The newspaper article containing the announcement is titled “Bikini Ban in National Park”, please … Continue reading