Lost in translation- a sign in the alcohol section of seven-11 with a few translation errors- I like the implication that alcohol could be sold on a Buddhist holiday that wasn’t deemed ‘important’.
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- All about the Red Fanta
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- Buddhist Funeral
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition