Lost in translation- a sign in the alcohol section of seven-11 with a few translation errors- I like the implication that alcohol could be sold on a Buddhist holiday that wasn’t deemed ‘important’.
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Medical Exam Passed- No Victorian Era Diseases
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Bangkok: Facts and Figures
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Thai Puppet Show
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- April Fools & Red Shirt Protest