- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- The Do and Don't List
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Cold weather. It’s been a long time since I experienced cold weather. In the three years since moving to Thailand, I haven’t really experienced any temperature colder than 15c. That all changed last week as I was working in Seoul … Continue reading
Nothing to see here, just a small statue of an archer on a random rooftop.