- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Cold weather. It’s been a long time since I experienced cold weather. In the three years since moving to Thailand, I haven’t really experienced any temperature colder than 15c. That all changed last week as I was working in Seoul … Continue reading
Nothing to see here, just a small statue of an archer on a random rooftop.