Monday, 15 April 2013
The hot season has been interrupted by a few major storms, water is falling from the skies and not just water guns at Songkran, oh how the rain is a welcome relief this time of year.
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Cold Weather in Bangkok (March 2011)
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- Alms for Monks
- Street Food in Bangkok- Where there is a Sidewalk, there will be Food
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?