- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
Monthly Archives: May 2013
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
@motorcyrubjang is one of the more enjoyable people to follow on twitter for a local, street level perspective of Bangkok and Thailand. The twitter feeds is in English and Thai and is run by a motocye (motorcycle) taxi driver that … Continue reading
This Friday is the Vesek Day Holiday in Thailand, this is a Buddhist Holiday. I always enjoy the discussions amongst my Thai friends and colleagues about “Buddha Days”, meaning days/holidays of significance for Buddhists. There are minor and major “Buddha … Continue reading
Medical tourism- from breast augmentation and teeth whitening to heart surgery and orthopedics- is big business for Thailand as figures show total revenue of over Bt97.8 billion in 2012. Thailand is home to many high quality hospitals and has been … Continue reading