- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- The Do and Don't List
Monthly Archives: May 2013
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
@motorcyrubjang is one of the more enjoyable people to follow on twitter for a local, street level perspective of Bangkok and Thailand. The twitter feeds is in English and Thai and is run by a motocye (motorcycle) taxi driver that … Continue reading
This Friday is the Vesek Day Holiday in Thailand, this is a Buddhist Holiday. I always enjoy the discussions amongst my Thai friends and colleagues about “Buddha Days”, meaning days/holidays of significance for Buddhists. There are minor and major “Buddha … Continue reading
Medical tourism- from breast augmentation and teeth whitening to heart surgery and orthopedics- is big business for Thailand as figures show total revenue of over Bt97.8 billion in 2012. Thailand is home to many high quality hospitals and has been … Continue reading