- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I don’t go to the river much, typical excuse is the throngs of tourists at the central piers. Glad I was on the river as the sun was setting, some amazing scenery.
To renew a work permit or Visa in Thailand, you must pass a medical exam. The logic of requiring a long term visitor to the country to be deemed ‘healthy’ is easy to understand. The logic of testing for leprosy … Continue reading
Food is everywhere in Bangkok. Correction- great food is everywhere. In restaurants, open air ‘shops’, stalls and on the sidewalks, you’re never far from some really good Thai food. This is a picture of an alley in Ari, loads of … Continue reading