- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m not delving into the ‘who, what or why’ or coming out in support or opposition, just passing along a story about a protest of one (with a load of media within the lone protestor). One man showed up to a protest … Continue reading
I’m a big supporter of walking, cycling and the Skytrain, that’s how I move around Bangkok. An amazing 90 minute rain storm hit Bangkok today- this is the result as seen from my taxi, sidewalks were too flooded to walk. … Continue reading
Prachuap Khiri Khan is ideal if you want some beach, some mountains, to rent a bike, drink some beers and hang out in a low-key town. If you’re looking for 5-star hotels, over priced seafood, full moon parties, joy rides … Continue reading
That’s my queue!