- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- The Do and Don't List
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m not delving into the ‘who, what or why’ or coming out in support or opposition, just passing along a story about a protest of one (with a load of media within the lone protestor). One man showed up to a protest … Continue reading
I’m a big supporter of walking, cycling and the Skytrain, that’s how I move around Bangkok. An amazing 90 minute rain storm hit Bangkok today- this is the result as seen from my taxi, sidewalks were too flooded to walk. … Continue reading
Prachuap Khiri Khan is ideal if you want some beach, some mountains, to rent a bike, drink some beers and hang out in a low-key town. If you’re looking for 5-star hotels, over priced seafood, full moon parties, joy rides … Continue reading
That’s my queue!