- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- The Do and Don't List
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Traffic is terrible in Bangkok. Terrible. One thing you rarely hear is the honking of horns or the sirens of police or emergency vehicles. I have always been shocked at the lack of horn honking or sirens for such a … Continue reading
This flower/tree has always fascinated me….
But it’s Chiang Mai, Thailand
The Bangkok Post published this helpful graphic detailing the size and shape of the parks in Bangkok. Sadly, there aren’t many parks, many areas of the city have precious few trees and very little greenery, but there are a … Continue reading