- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Realization- I’m becoming a local. Event that lead to realization- thinking a Tom Yum style dry noodle soup with fish balls is a ‘comfort food’.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
Damn, looks like this is becoming a food blog, I need to move past posts on food as far too many good blogs on Thai food. Yesterday I wrote about Jook and eating breakfast. Today I had a totally different … Continue reading
Breakfast in Asia has always been a challenge for me- I was raised on breakfast foods primary consisting of eggs, breads, muesli, cereals with some sausage or bacon. Salmon would be the only fish I’d eat for breakfast, but that … Continue reading