- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
Daily Archives: January 11, 2015
January Christmas Spirit
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
Posted in Culture, photographs Tagged christmas in january Leave a comment