- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- About Me
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Tips On Bangkok
Monthly Archives: June 2015
You might not know that Thais do up some tasty fried chicken. And that fried chicken is commonly eaten- from roadside to restaurant. If you’re in Bangkok and want a good fried bird (in aircon and with great som tum … Continue reading
What this article of clothing is supposed to do, or be.
Dear Bangkok, Don’t go changin’.
Did someone want their suggestion heard? Or did they misunderstand a suggestion made to them?