- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Alms for Monks
- All about the Red Fanta
Author Archives: faranginbangkok
I love this city.
Annual trip to immigration, time to renew the one-year visa. Immigration is always bizarre, it’s a massive operation in a simply massive building located well out of town. You see loads of people in various forms of trouble- from overstay … Continue reading
…to see the last gasps of rainy season
I’ve got no idea as to when this product or advertisement was a good idea….go ahead, think of your own caption.
Bangkok offers a peek at the unique- day and night.
Realization- I’m becoming a local. Event that lead to realization- thinking a Tom Yum style dry noodle soup with fish balls is a ‘comfort food’.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
Damn, looks like this is becoming a food blog, I need to move past posts on food as far too many good blogs on Thai food. Yesterday I wrote about Jook and eating breakfast. Today I had a totally different … Continue reading