- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
Category Archives: Temple
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
Below is a link to a video promoting Thailand in 1960, this video was made for Pan Am. To think how American’s viewed Thailand in 1960- prior to affordable air travel that made the world accessible and readily accessible information … Continue reading
Wat Pathum Wanaram is located in the central shopping district, between the Siam Paragon shopping center and Central World. I have seen this Wat from the BTS Skytrain many times, it is attractive but I never had the desire to … Continue reading
With protests in Bangkok and slinging of blood dominating the news headlines and “are you okay” emails filling my inbox, I thought it best to write a bit about some of the great parts of being in Thailand and the … Continue reading
I attended my first funeral in Thailand, unfortunately a relative of a close friend passed away. It was a Buddhist funeral and took place in a large Wat in Bangkok. What we would consider as the viewing will last for … Continue reading