- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
Category Archives: Culture
Ah yes, translation software is your friend. Even though Google translate didn’t get this one correct, it was close. Seems a chili shop in England has been selling a sriracha sauce named หน้าหี, which means ‘pussy face’ (or face pussy … Continue reading
Annual trip to immigration, time to renew the one-year visa. Immigration is always bizarre, it’s a massive operation in a simply massive building located well out of town. You see loads of people in various forms of trouble- from overstay … Continue reading
Bangkok offers a peek at the unique- day and night.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
A simple visit to the coffee shop results in a high-angle selfie taken with a tablet.
May 1 is Labor Day in Thailand, most private businesses are closed, but government offices are open. Yes, on the Labor Day Holiday in Thailand government offices are open while the majority of private businesses, including all banks, are closed. … Continue reading
Thailand doesn’t have what Americans call ‘container laws’, you can drink a beer pretty much anywhere. I’m 47 years old, there isn’t a great deal of naughty to be found in drinking a beer, but walking out of 7 Eleven … Continue reading
A trip to the JJ weekend market can be interesting, if you can get past the oppressive heat, throngs of tourists and don’t mind massive repetition. But you can stumble upon some gems, like someone selling various bits of pig, … Continue reading
Of course Bangkok doesn’t need any more violence associated with protests- but Bangkok also doesn’t need trees cut down to make way for a new 7 Eleven. This is across the street from where I live, the new 7 Eleven … Continue reading
Nothing I write will make this any funnier: