- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Alms for Monks
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Expat: A Sad View of Homeland Politics
- Chao Phraya from Above
- Bangkok: Facts and Figures
- Bangkok Traffic: The Silence
Category Archives: Thailand
Wrapping up the day at work, looked up to find I have a new assistant.
But it’s Chiang Mai, Thailand
Living in another country and culture you feel a responsibility to represent your own country and culture properly, well, some of us feel that responsibility. Properly is a highly subjective term, at a minimum you feel the responsibility to not … Continue reading
Much has been made of ‘teflon Thailand’- no matter the news, people continue to visit and holiday in Thailand. But does that still hold true? The Nation newspaper published the YTD arrivals from Jan-Sep 2014, the data is attributed to … Continue reading
Today @chomsowhat posted some very interesting charts and statistics on twitter, showing foreign investment in Thailand and the top 3 countries for exports. Of course the purchasing power of China has been increasing dramatically across the globe, China becoming the … Continue reading
Thb499, sign says ไม่เมา ไม่เลิก which means ‘not drunk, don’t give up’.
As seen at a congress in Singapore- I was surprised that an Ass Finger Sandwich would be vegetarian, though I’d never given it much thought and certainly didn’t try one.
Nothing I write will make this any funnier:
I’ll have a glass of the Run please, hold the chaser