- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: Chiang Mai
But it’s Chiang Mai, Thailand
This is my third visit to Chiang Mai and certainly my most enjoyable visit. I visited Doi Suthep on each of my first two visits and Doi Inthanon during my first visit; both places are worth visiting, especially as Doi … Continue reading
Is certainly worth a visit…