- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: Christmas tree
I hear a lot more Christmas music in Bangkok than I ever did in San Francisco. Haircut time- I visit the L’Oreal salon to visit Khun Pen and have my $9 cut and wash. I used to pay $65 for … Continue reading
Evergreens are not a common site in a hot climate, I never knew Palm Trees would make look so nice all decked out for Christmas….
The big mango is decorated…..