- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: lese-majeste
Please read the following by Richard Barrow (click here for link) and make sure you observe the laws during your visit to Thailand: Foreign Tourists in Thailand warned they could be arrested for lese majeste November 30, 2011 Richard Barrow … Continue reading
My Public Service Announcement- understand the laws and rules, mind what you say, click and like while in Thailand to visit or stay. Be careful, you can end up in jail for “liking” something on Facebook or following someone on … Continue reading
As you cannot buy this weeks edition in Thailand. From the BBC: The latest edition of UK-based current affairs magazine the Economist has been banned in Thailand, amid local anger over its coverage of the royal family. The Economist’s Thai … Continue reading