- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: Lizards
Taking a look at my earlier post about Lumpini, I spent more time on the lizards of Lumpini than the park itself. To read my introduction to Lumpini and about the lizards: https://faranginbangkok.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/a-visit-to-lumpini-park-sights-sounds-and-lizards/ Lumpini is Bangkok’s Central Park. Regardless of … Continue reading
Lumpini is a large, beautiful park with a group of lakes, loads of palm trees, orchids and flowers. The park is closed to vehicle traffic, paved roads wind through the park for running and walking. Take a stroll, rent a … Continue reading