- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: Temple
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
Planning to visit Bangkok and Thailand in the near future? Want to check out some of the top tourist destinations and see pictures. Get the Amazing Thailand App (free) for your iPad or iPhone at iTunes, here is the link: … Continue reading
Wat Pathum Wanaram is located in the central shopping district, between the Siam Paragon shopping center and Central World. I have seen this Wat from the BTS Skytrain many times, it is attractive but I never had the desire to … Continue reading