- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- About Me
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Advertising in Thailand: 'Suck My Balls'
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- The Farang Dominates...
Tag Archives: Thailand Beach
Prachuap Khiri Khan is ideal if you want some beach, some mountains, to rent a bike, drink some beers and hang out in a low-key town. If you’re looking for 5-star hotels, over priced seafood, full moon parties, joy rides … Continue reading
The Thai Department of National Parks has urged tourists to cover up. Yes, tourists are encouraged to wear respectful clothing when swimming and visiting National Parks. The newspaper article containing the announcement is titled “Bikini Ban in National Park”, please … Continue reading