- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
Tag Archives: Tourist
Appear tourist season has begun in Thailand.
There are those times you just don’t understand, you read something and you just don’t understand how it can be. Dual pricing in Thailand- charging foreigners a higher price than Thai’s for admission to a site, national park or an … Continue reading
Please read the following by Richard Barrow (click here for link) and make sure you observe the laws during your visit to Thailand: Foreign Tourists in Thailand warned they could be arrested for lese majeste November 30, 2011 Richard Barrow … Continue reading
Thailand is a great country, but some of the laws and rules in Thailand are different from other countries. When you visit Thailand, follow the rules. Period. Last week saw a ruling against a webmaster regarding comments on a website- … Continue reading
A friend from the USA paid a visit over the past 10 days, great to see a good friend, do some sightseeing and take a break from the politics of Thailand. His visit was a reminder of why so many … Continue reading