- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- About Me
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- Thailand, Modesty & Bikinis: Bikini Ban in National Parks
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Tips On Bangkok
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I don’t keep up with current events in America as I once did, I don’t watch American news TV; healthy for me. The events in Ferguson are horrible, sad days for so many. It’s so very odd to live across … Continue reading
A simple visit to the coffee shop results in a high-angle selfie taken with a tablet.
Thick clouds, rainy season. These are the kinds of clouds you dream about during the hot days of March, April and May when you likely won’t ever see a cloud.