- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Alms for Monks
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- The Farang Armpit
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I don’t keep up with current events in America as I once did, I don’t watch American news TV; healthy for me. The events in Ferguson are horrible, sad days for so many. It’s so very odd to live across … Continue reading
A simple visit to the coffee shop results in a high-angle selfie taken with a tablet.
Thick clouds, rainy season. These are the kinds of clouds you dream about during the hot days of March, April and May when you likely won’t ever see a cloud.