- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Rain season is here, afternoons often feature massive storms.
There will be no alcohol served in bars on Monday 4 May 2012. Many bars will not be open and some restaurants will close. Note- many western hotels and restaurants will serve alcohol. Most stores will not sell alcohol at … Continue reading
Thailand is a great country, but some of the laws and rules in Thailand are different from other countries. When you visit Thailand, follow the rules. Period. Last week saw a ruling against a webmaster regarding comments on a website- … Continue reading
There is always great danger when politicians begin talk about working together, listening to the opposition or reconciliation. Thailand is certainly no exception to the difference in rhetoric and results- the elected party (PT) is introducing reconciliation bills in Parliament … Continue reading