- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- Tips On Bangkok
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- A Visit to Wat Hau Lamphong
- The Do and Don't List
Monthly Archives: November 2012
With over 11 million people, life gets hectic in Bangkok, sometimes you just need to grab a quick (or possibly extended) nap.
Traffic is Bangkok is, how can I put this politely, absolute shit. Bangkok wasn’t built for this many cars. Bangkok must deal with the challenges of a major river and numerous small rivers that cause massive bottlenecks leading to the … Continue reading
Bangkok spoils you, so much is readily accessible. Bangkok sidewalks, particularly in the Sukhumvit area, are packed with everything from food and drinks to DVD and t-shirts (Chang & Singha are simply everywhere) and, well, everything. At this point, I … Continue reading
The 2012 USA Presidential Election was the first election I have viewed from afar, I have not been back to the USA in 2 years and have not watched USA based international TV news. I follow the news online, via … Continue reading