- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
Monthly Archives: November 2012
With over 11 million people, life gets hectic in Bangkok, sometimes you just need to grab a quick (or possibly extended) nap.
Traffic is Bangkok is, how can I put this politely, absolute shit. Bangkok wasn’t built for this many cars. Bangkok must deal with the challenges of a major river and numerous small rivers that cause massive bottlenecks leading to the … Continue reading
Bangkok spoils you, so much is readily accessible. Bangkok sidewalks, particularly in the Sukhumvit area, are packed with everything from food and drinks to DVD and t-shirts (Chang & Singha are simply everywhere) and, well, everything. At this point, I … Continue reading
The 2012 USA Presidential Election was the first election I have viewed from afar, I have not been back to the USA in 2 years and have not watched USA based international TV news. I follow the news online, via … Continue reading