- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- The Trees, Water and Flowers of Lumpini Park
Tag Archives: Thailand
I’ve got no idea as to when this product or advertisement was a good idea….go ahead, think of your own caption.
A simple visit to the coffee shop results in a high-angle selfie taken with a tablet.
Thailand doesn’t have what Americans call ‘container laws’, you can drink a beer pretty much anywhere. I’m 47 years old, there isn’t a great deal of naughty to be found in drinking a beer, but walking out of 7 Eleven … Continue reading
I like the rainy season in Thailand- I like rain and enjoy the break from the intense sun. It’s still hot and when there aren’t clouds the sun is still intense, but it isn’t like the hot season where you … Continue reading
This is my third visit to Chiang Mai and certainly my most enjoyable visit. I visited Doi Suthep on each of my first two visits and Doi Inthanon during my first visit; both places are worth visiting, especially as Doi … Continue reading
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
Is certainly worth a visit…
This sunset is just a 2 hour drive away….
Okay, so you all love the booze and are concerned about boozing in Bangkok, my most popular post is this one regarding mid-afternoon prohibition and the majority of emails I receive have questions about when and where people can get … Continue reading