- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Alms for Monks
- Thai Foreign Ministry writes open letter to CNN about accuracy of reporting
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
Tag Archives: Thailand
I’ve got no idea as to when this product or advertisement was a good idea….go ahead, think of your own caption.
A simple visit to the coffee shop results in a high-angle selfie taken with a tablet.
Thailand doesn’t have what Americans call ‘container laws’, you can drink a beer pretty much anywhere. I’m 47 years old, there isn’t a great deal of naughty to be found in drinking a beer, but walking out of 7 Eleven … Continue reading
I like the rainy season in Thailand- I like rain and enjoy the break from the intense sun. It’s still hot and when there aren’t clouds the sun is still intense, but it isn’t like the hot season where you … Continue reading
This is my third visit to Chiang Mai and certainly my most enjoyable visit. I visited Doi Suthep on each of my first two visits and Doi Inthanon during my first visit; both places are worth visiting, especially as Doi … Continue reading
As seen in Chaing Mai. And, no, I have no idea.
Is certainly worth a visit…
This sunset is just a 2 hour drive away….
Okay, so you all love the booze and are concerned about boozing in Bangkok, my most popular post is this one regarding mid-afternoon prohibition and the majority of emails I receive have questions about when and where people can get … Continue reading