- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- Quick Trip from Bangkok: Prachuap Khiri Khan
- McDonald's Thailand- Ronald is a Charlatan
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
Category Archives: photographs
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
What this article of clothing is supposed to do, or be.
Dear Bangkok, Don’t go changin’.
Did someone want their suggestion heard? Or did they misunderstand a suggestion made to them?
Bangkok offers a peek at the unique- day and night.
Realization- I’m becoming a local. Event that lead to realization- thinking a Tom Yum style dry noodle soup with fish balls is a ‘comfort food’.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
7pm, 1 January: what is normally a hustling and bustling street is deserted. No street food, shops closed, even the rats appear to be having a lie in. The long holiday for New Years meant many street food venders and … Continue reading