- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- How to Tie a Plastic Bag Like a Thai
- Alms for Monks
- Lost in Translation: No Sale of Alcohol Sign
- The Thailand National Anthem- Daily Playing and Observance
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Sky Bar View
- Eat: Pad See-ew
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
Category Archives: photographs
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
What this article of clothing is supposed to do, or be.
Dear Bangkok, Don’t go changin’.
Did someone want their suggestion heard? Or did they misunderstand a suggestion made to them?
Bangkok offers a peek at the unique- day and night.
Realization- I’m becoming a local. Event that lead to realization- thinking a Tom Yum style dry noodle soup with fish balls is a ‘comfort food’.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
7pm, 1 January: what is normally a hustling and bustling street is deserted. No street food, shops closed, even the rats appear to be having a lie in. The long holiday for New Years meant many street food venders and … Continue reading