- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
Category Archives: photographs
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
What this article of clothing is supposed to do, or be.
Dear Bangkok, Don’t go changin’.
Did someone want their suggestion heard? Or did they misunderstand a suggestion made to them?
Bangkok offers a peek at the unique- day and night.
Realization- I’m becoming a local. Event that lead to realization- thinking a Tom Yum style dry noodle soup with fish balls is a ‘comfort food’.
Few weeks into the new year, Christmas spirit still going strong in this Buddhist country.
7pm, 1 January: what is normally a hustling and bustling street is deserted. No street food, shops closed, even the rats appear to be having a lie in. The long holiday for New Years meant many street food venders and … Continue reading