- Bangkok Street Food Statistics
- Swearing in Thailand: Did You Just Call Me a Lizard?
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- About Me
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Alms for Monks
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
Tag Archives: chao phraya river
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
I don’t go to the river much, typical excuse is the throngs of tourists at the central piers. Glad I was on the river as the sun was setting, some amazing scenery.