- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- Life in Thailand- 3 Years in Bangkok
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Alms for Monks
- Thai Kitchens- Oven Not Needed
- The Center of Commerce in Thailand: 7-ELEVEN
- A visit to Lumpini Park- sights, sounds and the lumpini lizards
- The Farang Armpit
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
Tag Archives: chao phraya river
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
I don’t go to the river much, typical excuse is the throngs of tourists at the central piers. Glad I was on the river as the sun was setting, some amazing scenery.