- Thai Massage: The Most Intimate Activity in Bangkok
- The Size of Bangkok Parks (Running Distance)
- Alcohol in Thailand- When You Can Buy, Where You Can Buy, When You Can Drink, Where You Can Drink
- Aug 2 & 3, 2012- No Alcohol Days in Bangkok and Thailand
- Buying Alcohol in Thailand: Mid Afternoon Prohibition
- My Visit to Hospital in Thailand- High Quality Care and Low Cost
- Wikileaks, Thailand & Censorship
- Yoga in Lumpini Park
- Only in Bangkok? Something you might not see anywhere else
- Christmas in Bangkok- How is it different from the USA?
Tag Archives: chao phraya river
Above Bangkok, looking down on the city and at the twists and turns the Chao Phraya takes to reach the Gulf of Thailand.
I don’t go to the river much, typical excuse is the throngs of tourists at the central piers. Glad I was on the river as the sun was setting, some amazing scenery.